Monday, April 23, 2012

My Best Photographer's Assistant

 My fake photography business has been really busy the last little while! We've been doing two or three shoots a month, sometimes even more.  When I say we, it's because when you ask me to take your pictures you usually get me with my whole family tagging along!  I'm professional like that. However, my kids have learned how to help and they love to be my assistants, even two-year-old Lyndlee holds the reflector for me.  As you can see she is in charge of making the kids smile too.

This morning we did a really fun session! I love to take pictures of kids (& babies), they are my favorite! We did Easter pictures of the cute neighbor girl and her brother.  "My Dami" as Lyndlee calls her, is Lyndlee's best little girl friend. These two are sooooo cute together! And by cute I mean: They are going to be BIG trouble one day!

You can see from the picture that Lynd is a dedicated assistant. Most of the time she made her silly faces behind the camera, but she couldn't resist sneaking into a couple pictures with her friend! At one point she had Ducky covering his eyes with his wings playing peek-a-boo! Super cute! What a little helper!

I had another BIG helper today, Everette! She slept through the whole photoshoot! Which was more help than she knows! Thank you, baby girl!

NOW...if only I had that kind of help finding the time to edit!

No comments:

Post a Comment