Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Easter Dress












I have some much better Easter pictures on my Dad's camera at his house, I will have to get those, but for now these will have to do. I love how Dellie immediately holds the dress up to herself and looks at it as if to see if it will fit! She is so silly! She just loved Easter, it was so much fun for her this year! She loved the egg hunt, she would look around then she would spot one and gasp and run to get it and put it in her basket! She LOVED the fact that there was candy in them!

3 comments:

  1. She looks so pretty. I just adore that dress! Even cuter on her! Can't wait to see more pictures. I have missed your posts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! That is a really cute dress that you found!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress.....I love the blue. I am so glad that you picked this dress over the other one for Easter. I like the other dress but this one is my fav out of the 2. She looks so grown up!!!!

    ReplyDelete