Sunday, June 3, 2007

We're Back!

We left on Thursday for Las Vegas. Togo's parents have a condo out there and they invited us to come stay with them. It was a lot of fun! The condo was so beautiful and fancy. It had two huge swimming pools so we did a lot of swimming. Julz brought these floaties for her kids and we were so glad she let Ayz borrow them. They were the best, I never would have thought that she was old enough to use them (technically they say you shouldn't use them until they are 3 I think, but we stayed right by Ayz the whole time). She was such a little fishy! She couldn't get enough of the water. she would swim around kicking her feet and all! It was so cute!
I had never been to Las Vegas, we drove straight through two years ago, but I've never actually been there. It was really cool! We went to Circus Circus and Togo went on the rollercoater, and I attempted to go on a 5 year olds version of a Fairis Wheel but was freaking out so bad (REALLY SO BAD) that they stopped the ride half way up, reversed it and let me off! How embarassing right? Well, I tried! Incidently Ayz and Togo bravely finished the ride so that was her first ride ever! Good for her I'm very proud! We also went to the M&M factory which was really fun! I loved all the colors and things there. We had dinner one night at the Terribles buffet and it was DELICIOUS. One night we had dinner at something di Beppos (can't think of the name... we have two of them here but I've never eaten there before), it was delicious too, I was very impressed! We went through the MGM Grand which was amazing I really liked that one. All of that and didn't even drop a quarter in a slot... oh well, I guess I'll make my million the hard way! It really was a lot of fun! We got a little tan, it was hot, but not unbareable at all, infact it was really just perfect weather! Ayz was great the whole time! She was SO happy to spend time with her cousins! She really loves them so much! She even learned to say Ty's name! She had such a blast with them. She was perfect and happy on the ride both ways! I couldn't ask for better! I have more pictures, I'll have to post them soon.

7 comments:

  1. I am sooo glad that you are back! You have been missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bucca di Beppos? I think that was it... I ought to just look it up huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah. bucca di beppos. such a good restaurant!

    What a fun trip! I love those water wings-Stryker loves them too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh the idea of innocent little lace in vegas still makes me giggle!! I hope you kept your eyes closed so you didn't see those billboards!!
    Just teasin! It was nice to see you yesterday, glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy you are home. Thanks for the help moving...the trailer was a heaven sent...we will return it tomorrow?? So happy you had a fun trip...I too have never been to Vegas. Someday hopefully, sounds like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed you a TON.....I kept wanting to call you all weekend and then would remember you were having fun in VEGAS. I am so glad you are home!!!!!! Love the picture of AYZ so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't forget about little Ayz dancing to the live music- and everyone in the whole pool and around it stopping what they were doing to watch her!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete