Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer Summer Summer Time

I'm not so good at keeping up with what we're up to. Probably because I can barely keep up with all we've been up to in the first place. It's summer, need I say more? But it's good. It's really, really good.
Ummm, I'm getting nowhere with this post! Tayvie's insisting on seeing the picture of herself so much so that I can't type cause we have to keep scrolling up to see her beautiful blurry little face! So, I'm giving up and glad I atleast got pictures up and a couple sentences out whether they make sense or not :).
Hope everybody is having a fabulous summer!

3 comments:

  1. Your girls are beautiful, I am glad you are doing well even though life is so busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pictures look amazing! you will have to re-teach me how to edit a couple more times so i can be as cool as you!

    ReplyDelete