Monday, July 30, 2007

Second Doctor's Appointment


We also had our second doctor's appointment that week. It went really well. We got to see the baby on ultrasound, it looks just like a Teddy Graham, but didn't get a picture this time. We saw the nurse practicioner and we just love her (part of the reason is she told me I was 3 weeks further along than Dr. Hartman did... he, he! That would put me at 15 weeks! - I know I'm going with Dr. Hartman's due date because it's acurate from the ultrasound, but it's nice to think I'm that far anyway!) Anyway, she gave me some anti-nausia medication which seems to be helping a lot--THANK HEAVENS!!! -- The nausia hasn't gone away it's still pretty bad, but I can function so that's great! I'm amazed everytime to see how much the baby has grown! I always expect it to look the same as the last time and am shocked to see how much bigger it is and how much more it looks like a baby!

4 comments:

  1. wow that is a great picture! It really brings this whole post to life. It totally hit me and made this so realistic..."right on, my sister is pregnant with a teddy graham!! That is great news!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. One Question - who does it look like more???

    Lace - I am so glad you are feeling a little more normal (if that is possible for you to begin with :)

    Welcome Home!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad your home...I have missed you.

    ReplyDelete