Sunday, September 30, 2007

21,047


My computer is now completely FULL of pictures! We've had this computer for 2 years and have downloaded over 21,000 pictures! It won't let me download my latest pictures because there is no space! So I am now going to get an external hard drive JUST for pictures and move them all to that... and also keep that in a fire safe box! I always worry that if something were to happen to our house we would lose all of our pictures. So I know this is not a good picture as far as the lighting goes and all of that but she's such a cute girl anyway it doesn't even matter, plus I love the snuggly jammies!

2 comments:

  1. I understand about the "too many pictures" thing! I am really worried about my external hard drive like breaking or something-could that happen? Can you back up your back up? Or is that dumb? I love those fuzzy jammies (I have the same ones matching for the girls!) I am bummed because a lot of the footie pj's for 4T don't have feet now...what's up with that?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moses, you have me beat...a tough thing to do! ;)

    ReplyDelete