Friday, September 7, 2007

It's a girl.... maybe


We had a doctor appointment yesterday, everything looked good. It was really fun! We got to see the baby move it's arm up and down, it was really cool, got to see the heart beat and the face. It has a cute little profile, I honestly think that it looks like Ayla! Funny huh? I'm sure you can't tell by ultrasound! So according to the dr's office I'm 17 weeks (20 if you go by the date) anyway, so the doctor looked to see if he could tell if it is a boy or a girl and he's pretty sure it's a girl, he bet money on it. I thought the ultrasound was really easy to see everything this time and it definately did look like a girl to me! We'll see though, my big color ultrasound is on October 3, and that's when we'll be more sure... won't it be hillarious if it turns out to be a boy! We'll just have to wait until October 3!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited! I can't wait to hear what it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too...although A LOT of my friends who had girls first and are pregnant with another round are having girls again...how fun is that? Congratulations no matter what it is on being that much closer to being done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I hope it's a girl! It's so fun to have sisters!

    ReplyDelete