Monday, September 10, 2007

Four Little Monkey's Jumping On A Bed...



Too funny not to share! These kids all had a blast jumping on Ayla's bed! This is not so much an action shot, the actual jumping shots didn't turn out so well! They were all screaming and just feeding off of eachother! Kids have so much fun with such simple things! I love it!

The thing that makes me laugh is that I had my camera out taking pictures of them playing and then I put it away and went downstairs. Ayla followed me downstairs and pulled on my hand saying "Cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese" and pointing upstairs to her room. She wanted me to come back up and take more pictures! It just kills me how much this little girl is communicating and telling me exactly what she wants! And funny that she wants her picture taken!

2 comments: