Sunday, February 3, 2008

Interests of the Two Year Old


The other night I went back through my blog and it was so fun to look at it and remember all the fun things Ayla was doing. So I think it's time to write down some more.


Mickey Mouse! Oh, she LOVES Mickey Mouse! A few weeks ago we discovered the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show is on every morning at 9:30 on one of the Disney channels. So most mornings she watches Mickey Mouse & Donald Duck & Minnie & Goofy! It's so cute to hear her say their names! She also has a Mickey doll and a Minnie doll and she takes them all over and takes care of them. The other day she was giving Mickey a ride and kept telling him 'Don't fall off Mickey Mouse, Don't fall off!"


She also loves princesses thanks to cousin Litia. She loves to play with cousin Litia and talk to her on the phone too. She likes to read books and look for letters. She likes to count 1,2,8 is usually how it goes! She loves to sing Happy Birthday! She does a good job too! She likes to get blankets or wipes or papertowels and wrap things up and then when we open them she acts surprised!


Lately at night her favorite song for me to sing is Rock A Bye Baby and we have to alternate putting her name and Tayvie's in at the end. We tell her bedtime stories about Princess Ayla and she says "That's ME! Aya!" She also has learned the word NO really well which coordinates quite nicely with turning two and thinking she's the boss!


She's really a lot of fun right now, I wouldn't trade her!

6 comments:

  1. Love the cute braids!!! I just love her cute face...she makes me smile!!!!
    Love you AYZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing things that Ayla is doing too. I need to type more, but usually th epictures that I post pretty much say everything. Does she still carry Buppo everywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lace-your little girl is dang freakin cute! And congratulations to you, apparently you are due any day now. How exciting! We hope you are doing well and thanks for finding our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lace, I changed my blog setting so if you want to visit again I need your email address to invite you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, It's lagomae@gmail.com. Thanks! I would love to check in and see how you are doing! Too funny! Your family was linked to Shannon's blog Mommy Going Crazy, that's how I came across you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So darn cute!!!! Looks like you are going to have to plan a trip to Disneyland after Tayvie is born. We'll come with you!!

    ReplyDelete