Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What did you say to our daughter?

Ayla: "What did my dad say to me?"
Me:"I dun no"
Ayla, phone in hand: "Call my dad and say 'what did you say to our daughter?' and he will say 'take that big soap and rub it on my face.' I will get the soap!"
...and she's gone.

Oh my heck, she's hillarious!
She sings everything she says lately.
Yesterday, she caught one of those commercials about getting rid of 'body fat.' So of course she asks me if I have body fat, which I deny. Then she starts singing 'We are getting rid of body fat, we are getting rid of body fat...'

She can always make me laugh no matter what my mood.

7 comments:

  1. I thought you were making an announcement about the baby! I'm not making a prediction... That's silly what she said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I'm still laughing! What a cute girl! Man I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I thought you might be pregnant when I saw you at the temple, but I didn't want to say anything if you weren't. Wow...you look great for being almost 20 weeks along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee!!! love that girl.
    Seriously what is it about infomercials that catch their attention? Murphy ran up to me the other day and said mom you need KABOOM for...(running into the bathroom) spots like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man that is so funny. So cute.

    ReplyDelete