Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Anticipation Is Killing Me!!!

I am counting down the days.
(4 days 10 hours)
All day Tuesday I will be listening to the new Rob Thomas cd.
...
Two Christmas' ago Tony gave me this:I've been saving it for just such an occassion.
...
The last few months I've been listening to this: What a great year!
...

Here are some listens for ya:

Here comes Horses - Rob Thomas -not from the new album, but so so pretty!


If Ever I Could Love - Keith Urban - my favorite on the new cd.

2 comments:

  1. love rob thomas. i guess i am missing some of his music though...i never heard the song here comes the horses, what are you not sharing with me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before they were matchbox twenty, they were Tabitha's Secret, and that's really what Here Comes The Horses is from.

    ReplyDelete