Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Baby Update





The girl picture below:



A bit over 35 weeks. These ultrasound pictures are from 3 weeks ago and 5 weeks ago (I think). They're hard to see, I know. Lot's of little nose and lips pictures again. A few weeks ago we checked again and she is still a girl, that picture is pretty clear.
So I've been going to the Doc weekly now. I've been having lot's of contractions, sometimes even painful ones, a few that have woken me up in the middle of the night. It all means we're getting closer to meeting this little girl!!! We keep counting down. Right now the count goes something like this: Thanksgiving is 2 weeks away and 2 weeks after that we will have the baby!!! Two weeks goes by fast!!!
At yesterday's appointment the Dr hooked me up to the stress test machine and we got to listen to her heart beat for about half an hour. During the test she got the hiccups and that was so funny to listen to. The Dr took some measurements of her head and her tummy and everything looked good and she passed the stress test.
I've been really sick the past two weeks. I think I've had the swine. I had the H1N1 shot last Tuesday but probably already had it before that... or maybe this is something different. But it's not been fun, all I want to do is sleep. ah. sleep.......... which is very unusual for me. Hoping to get better SOOON and that these little girls I have will stay healthy, healthy, healthy, and Tony too!
We're getting excited for THANKSGIVING!!! (My FAVORITE holiday!!!) and we're all just super excited to meet our new baby, the girls know it's getting closer. Ayla has been asking me to show her how to hold the baby and all kinds of questions about what will happen and about the baby. Tayvie spends so much time taking care of her baby and kissing my tummy and doing raspberries on it and giving the baby loves. I can tell they're both getting excited!
So at this rate my next post will be after the baby is born! haha! Hopefully not! I still have Halloween pictures to share and the first snow of the year... aah, I'm so behind, but things have been busy, busy around here, atleast I'm surviving! :)



6 comments:

  1. I love sleep too when I'm that pregnant! But, it's very hard when you have other little ones to take care of too. Hope you're feeling better soon! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are so close! I can't wait to see what she looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about how close you have to be getting. I wish I was closer. {tear}. The holidays do help make things go a little quicker though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how soon you'll be having all three little girlies in your arms! That will be so fun! I can't believe how tall Ayla is getting! Best wishes for the remainder of the pregnancy and I hope you get better from the flu soon!

    ReplyDelete