Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Color Me Orange






I have NEVER seen anyone so excited to carve pumpkins as Ayla and Tayvie! Oh my goodness! I was just laughing at them! You can't tell in the pictures but they were so excited! That was like the most fun they've ever had!
Check out this GHOST HAND in this picture. ~OoOooOooO~
This is Ayla helping make my costume. I was a coloring book. Later Tayvie added some nice finishing touches.
They were crayons. The cutest little crayons I've ever seen.
By the way, I had the hardest time finding jogging suits without a print on them!!! Who would have thought that would be so hard! Never actually found any, ended up turning the tops inside out! Also, they got to be the ONLY colors I could find in their sizes- but it worked.
We went to Legacy Retirement Villiage on Friday night and went trick or treating to the residence there. That's my kind of trick or treating! In doors and every couple steps you get a handful of candy-- good candy! The girls got WAY too much!
Halloween night we did out trick or treating at Grandma & Grandpa Cole's, and the weather was actually pretty nice for trick or treating. Tony was in Las Vegas cause our cute nephew Ty was being baptized on Halloween day! I was sad I had to miss it, but Dr Hartman said no to the trip~ Atleast Tony got a nice little vacation! We missed him though and we were so excited when he came home!

6 comments:

  1. Those costumes turned out wayyy cute! Great idea! We take the kids trick-or-treating to the nursing home too... Nate's the administrator there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some of the cutest costumes I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea for costumes. Your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute costume idea! I know how hard it is to find shirts without something on them--mostly it's when you need them though. When you don't, they are everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute costume idea!!! I love that! I can't believe how big your girls look in those pictures!!! SO CUTE though. I can't wait for you to have your baby!! Feels so far away, but I guess it will come fast... did for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so darling!!! Those are the cutest pumpkins I have ever seen!!! How are you feeling these days?

    ReplyDelete