Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's an Extra Fancy Day!

Wearing a dress is pretty fancy, but Tayve's wearing FOUR dresses today so that's even more fancy!

She went in her room this morning and shut the door. It was nice and quite for about 5 minutes and I really thought that was a nice change, but since she is only 21 months old I had to go peak at her (honestly, there is nothing in her room right now that could get her in trouble it's almost empty).

When I opened the door she was so PROUD of her pretty outfit: four dresses over her jammies!

Tayvie is very particular about what she will wear already. She likes to pick out her own shoes, if I pick them out she tells me "No" and then picks out the ones she wants. Most days she won't wear the shirt I pick out for her... so yea, a lot of days she doesn't match, but she's happy!

... for the record, today's outfit will be changed to something a little less fancy.

6 comments:

  1. What a cute picture! You're little one is not so little anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like we've got another Alyssa running around over there! Shoes, multiple layering of outfits, random unmatching clothes... Is it contagious?! Surprise, we have those same pj's and they are so cuddly in them! (we always buy the same stuff!) How's the baby bakin' coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute. she sure is a strong-willed girl. but so fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have the Fancy Nancy books? They are so cute and exactly like little Tayve :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so funny! She is such a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm such a slacker...I hardly have time to keep up on blogs anymore. Such is the life of being a mother, right. I hope you are feeling better. Wow, just a little over a week now. How exciting! Please send your girls over to my house for a few hours, so that you can rest or nest. Raegan, would love, love, love it!!! I'm home all the time! I think you have my number...so call me SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete