Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Dellie's New Talents

She's got soul, She's got soul...


Art is in the eye of the beholder... or on the pants of the mom not paying attention!



Summersaults!!!


Feeding herself...



I've been trying to go back in time and type up a journal of Dellie's life. I've tried to do it several times but this time has been much more successful! This blog helps a lot because it has documented her life since September complete with pictures and dates and the fun things she's doing. The last couple weeks have been really fun. She has definately changed from a baby into a toddler and is growing up too fast for mom! She loves music, she has since she was old enough to recognize it! We love to amaze people in the car, when she starts crying all we have to do is put on Carrie Underwood's CD #7 "When He Cheats" and she immediately stops... don't know why but that's her favorite song, that and the Gilmore Girl's theme! She is just a dancing fool, she's got soul in her somewhere, cause when she hears music no matter how tired she is she can't help but bop! She loves my ipod and is so gentle with it, she hold's the head phones up to her ear and starts dancing! Her newest favorite thing to do is draw!!! I love that! She's my little artist! Anywhere she can find a pen and paper she's drawing. Yesterday I held on to the pen and drew a dog and a cat and a balloon and after that she kept taking my hand and putting it on hers to help her draw them again. Her new trick is doing summersaults, of course she can't push herself over yet, but it's really cute. She has learned to do "more" in signlanguage and "butterfly" and "come on" and "all done." Really cute! She's into transfering stuff from one place to another, especially laundry. She gets her clothes one at a time and brings them to me, holds it up to herself and either gives it to me or puts it in a basket if one is near. When you ask her were Ayz is she points to her head! So much fun!

4 comments:

  1. I can not beleive how big she is getting....I LOVE the pics they are so cute!!! I love the first one with the i-pod I love the expression on her face!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is the cutest most impatient aggressive thoughtful little girl in the world! What a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lac she is absolutley amazing! Where does she get her "soul side" from - you or your cute hubby???

    Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable she is! I just love her to pieces! I cannot believe how big and grown up these two girls are getting, I love it though! Love the summersault pics.

    ReplyDelete