Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Happy Day!










I was taking these pictures with my camera that's been giving me trouble and I was pleasantly surprised when I brought them in and looked at them. I switched it into manual mode and was playing with the settings and I think after 2 years I figured out how to blur the background! How excited am I?! Check out that picture with the chainlink behind her! How cool is that? Of course I can't remember what setting I had it on, but at least I know I can do it now! It's silly I know, but this is a happy day for me! :)

3 comments:

  1. Okay so I absolutely LOOOOVVVVEEE these pics...I am really impressed with your camera. You have such an adorable daughter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! You did get a blurry background. You all are REALLY making me want a new camera! I hate mine sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shots do show a lot of emotion. I love black and white lately, and I am learning how to use it more. I think you picked the perfect ones to change. I am glad to see you are playing around with your settings, manual mode is really cool, you did a great job. I miss you today!

    ReplyDelete