Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Pictures in Color






Ayz has this fluffy, fancy white dress it was in a box of hand-me-downs (love those) she loves to help mom with the laundry and everytime we're finding her something to wear or putting away laundry she pulls out this dress, holds it up to herself, and carries it around with her. So Sunday I noticed the size on it was 9 months, I should have put it away already and she's never even worn it. I remember when the dress looked like it would be forever until she would fit into it and I guess I forgot that she is a big girl now!!! So I let her wear it and it was a bit short but it was cute anyway and she LOVED the fuffiness of it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ayz you are so sweet! So beautiful!! I can't wait to play with you tomorrow!!! We love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacie you pics are wonderful...you are doing such a great job!!! Your Ayz amazes me too she is the smartest girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete