Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Flat Head Lake







This is Flat Head Lake. Do you have any idea how excited Ayla was to throw rocks into the lake? She had so much fun! (The picture where Tony's bent over cracks me up, look at the size of that rock she's holding!) I was sitting on the beach nursing Tayvie and I looked up and saw this little turtle crawling toward the lake! He crawled in and went for a swim. Then Tony and Ayla went and sat on the dock and that was even more fun for Ayla. When they came back Ayla said "mom that was so fun!"


4 comments:

  1. he that is too funny...the rock is almost as big as her!! it makes you wonder what goes through that sweet lil head of hers.
    I am REALLY missing you guys so much...it totally sucks that you are gone this long, you get back, I will leave...then finally we'll have some time together around mid may. Yeah CAN'T wait!!
    Glad you are having fun though...I'll probably call ya after work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayla is such a doll!!! I can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some stunning photo work today. Beautiful. The last shot says so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is it about kids and throwing rocks? It's like instinct. Bode loves to throw rocks and could do so for hours.

    ReplyDelete