Thursday, April 24, 2008

If we had a dentist he'd be proud



A couple weeks before our trip, Ayla found her new toothbrush in the drawer. I told her she could have it when we went to Montana. I forgot about that little conversation, anda week or so later she started talking about Hannah 'tana brushing teeth. I had no idea where that came from but she also had been telling me that Hanna 'tana has long hair so I figured she was really in to Hannah Montana's hygene. Now I realize she was just excited to use her new toothbrush in Montana! She is OBSESSED with brushing her teeth up here. She loves the little bathroom on the mainfloor. She is always telling me "Mom, I be right back, I brush my teeth." As you can see she does a good job!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe if I got a new Hannah tana toothbrush, I would be excited to brush too......I'll give it a try. I just love the sopping wet shirt, she must thoroughly enjoy that :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete