Monday, April 7, 2008

More about Kalispell


Several people have asked me about this so I'll explain... an opportunity to talk about Kalispell? Of course I'll take it!
The company Tony works for, Semitool, is based out of Kalispell, Montana. Kalispell is near the Canadian boarder right by Glacier_National_Park. It's about an 11 hour drive from here. It's absolutely beautiful up there. Tony's work sends him up there to take classes on the robots and machines he works on, they give him a generous per diam for food, they pay for the hotel and rental car if we want one, and mileage for the whole trip. So while Tony goes to his classes I get an all expenses paid vacation at the luxurious Hampton! Seriously, we love the Hampton up there, they are so friendly, they have a nice warm pool, they serve a yummy breakfast every morning, they have a laundry room, and a free computer lab, and comfortable hospitality areas.

Plus I'll be able to do some exploring the city it's self is between two lakes, and the Big Mountain Ski Resort. And there's shopping centers, and touristy places and lots of fun little restaurants.


This will be our 3rd trip to Kalispell together, and this time we get to stay for 2 whole weeks. Which means we will have a weekend together to go exploring... hopefully this time we'll hit Glacier National Park. Here are our past_Kalispell_trips.

(It will show these two posts on top so just scroll down).

5 comments:

  1. I had never heard of Kalispell before now. Looks fun and gorgeous. Have so much fun there relaxing and vacationing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't looked at your blog in a long time and you have added a lot. I love all the pictures. You guys are just so cute. Enjoy your business trip. I love trips where people pay you to go. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh we love Glacier/Waterton! We spent 1 1/2 weeks there 3 years ago I think it was and want to go back so badly!

    That will be so much fun; 2 weeks, all expenses paid, sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks beautiful up there. I hope you guys have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the pic. towards the end with the sun setting. Did you take that pic. You are wonderful with the camera. That, I have to say is one of your many gifts that the Lord has given you. I hope that you all have sooooo much fun there, and we all will miss you while you are gone.

    TTFN,

    Ashlee Vee

    ReplyDelete