Friday, April 4, 2008

Twinkle Little Star



The other morning the girls had just woken up and I was just relaxing hanging out with Ayla and Tayvie on my bed, I told Ayla "I love you so much." And she said "I love you too so much." So the rest of the day everytime I would say I love you she would either follow with "so much" or "I love you too so much."



Another morning I was downstairs the girls hadn't woken up yet. So when I heard Tayvie crying I went upstairs to get her and Ayla was sitting in the middle of my bed singing "Twinkle widdle stawr" to Tayvie. She is such a sweet big sister! She always imediately starts singing to her when Tayvie's upset.

4 comments:

  1. CUTE CUTE CUTE girls you have...Tanner is the same way with Gracie he doesn't like it when she cries!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little mommy! I'm glad I had a girl first. I love the picture of Ayla standing by the window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, shay used to sing that to Macen! And it would calm him down so easily, he would just stare at her the whole time......then they both got a little older.......she is not quite as sweet to him....not sure what happened! CUTE GIRLIES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the moments to truly treasure!

    ReplyDelete