Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Bunch of Blue Pictures










It's a beautiful rainy day today so we went outside this morning to play on the deck for a few minutes and breath that rain scented air. All three of us have colds right now, I think Ayla and Tayvie are getting over theirs...I hope. I've felt so bad for them. Hopefully, Tony doesn't get it now!

Earlier today Ayla told me she was Santa Clause and said "ho, ho, ho" so I asked her what she wanted Santa to bring her this year, and she said "A dolphin!" ...random...then she asked if she could put Tayvie with her other babies downstairs and started talking about how Santa took her babies away! "oh no! Santa taked them away!!!"

Miss Tayvie Noon is all over the place lately. She's a real little crawler now! She was even crawling all over the deck this morning. She wants so badly to play with Ayla. She wants to do whatever Ayla is doing! It's really cute and it's really cute to watch them play together. Ayla has been having a lot of fun with her as well!

That's what's going on over here...

6 comments:

  1. Your girls are so beautiful! I love all the fun pictures you get of them! They are getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are getting so big! They are gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute pics! I love Tayvie's headband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girls are way to cute. Hope to see you guys soon. When are you coming our way? Anyway hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These girls are stunning. I hope for one day Emmaree to have a little twin. I can't believe how bug Tayvie is already!

    ReplyDelete