Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Thanks Guy!

There is a house right outside our neighborhood that just got painted pink. You know me, I am all for COLOR, but this house is WOW! pink. This is 2 year old noticable pink. So every time we pull out of our neighborhood this is the conversation we have for the next 10 minutes:
Seriously 10 minutes each and every time! Thanks guy for painting your house bright pink allowing us to have this meaningful conversation each time we leave the neighborhood!


She just watched me do this picture of her and said
"Oooh, mom! Thanks for painting me pink!"

9 comments:

  1. ayla is so cute, I can't wait until Kaiyenna gets to that age!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Allie's fonts too. She is so sweet. I love this post. Love the pink Ayla. You are the best mom ever and I have found myself missing you terribly. We are going out of town for a few days...but when I get back can we PLEASE please get together? Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawslyn Kay AND Aspen LeeSeptember 17, 2008 at 7:59 AM

    How cool!! a PINK house I would love that!!! Ayla knows what a good color is. How cool!! Got to love the little one's and all that they have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah that house is pretty...noticeable! i know i always ask, "really who paints a house pink?" and you always say "i know, but ayla loves it." really i need to know what kind of people live there?? i could never talk myself, let alone jon, into a pink house! un-real!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found a purple house for sale last month at daybreak. Joe and I were just out for a sunday drive and i saw this beautiful house with beautiful purple siding. I told Joe that I would love to live in that house,but he told me that he would never buy a house that was purple. Anyway, at least now i know that i'm not weird because i liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little ayla!!! That makes me laugh!!!! So cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is cute! I wanna see a picture of the pink house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Love this post, these are the conversations that we all soon forget, we all have them, but hearing them outside the moment how sweet. love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I am a huge fan of the color pink. But painting a house pink, well that's just a step too far!

    ReplyDelete