Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Yoga: Any Time. Any Place.

Ayla is crazy about yoga lately. She has mastered many of the poses. Her very favorites are Waterfall, Downward Facing Dog, and Plank. She asks me all the time "Mom, can we do yoda now?" or she tells me what pose she wants me to do... if I don't know what she's saying she will come over and show me what she wants me to do. The other day she told me to "stretch" and I asked what she wanted me to do so she came over and showed me how to stretch my arms out "like dis...stretch" All evening she has been doing Waterfall in the living room. She's hillarious.
So as I've been going through our family pictures from the other day I saw this one and it cracked me up because this is her "go to" yoga move that she does for everyone! Nice job Ayla! There's never a bad time to wip out a good yoga pose!

5 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I don't know where you find the time to do all the fun stuff you do, and now yoga. its official, you win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a clown...wish i were comfortable enough with my yoga poses to do them in public...in front of a camera...whenever. she's too cute!
    (tayvie however does not seem impressed!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! Aren't cousins so much fun. Raegan loves her's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little Ayla. Seriously she is a ball of fire. Such a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so funny! Maybe she'll grow up to be a Yoga instructor.

    ReplyDelete