Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Unconnected & Out of the Loop!

...Out of the Qwest loop.
My modem died last week... so no internet. Then yesterday my phone was possessed, it constantly made dialing sounds even though nothing else was plugged into the phone line and it wouldn't hang up. So I used my fully-charged-over-night cellphone to make a 5 minute phone call and it died, cause that's the way it is...
So Qwest sent me a new modem that I got yesterday, YEAY!!! And here I am.

This picture was from a few weeks ago when Ayla was taking pictures with the webcam. She is hillarious!

3 comments:

  1. yeah so glad you are back!! hope the phones work out as nice as the internet situation has. i can talk over the beeping they make though, so no worries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so hate that unconnected feeling!! I miss seeing what's happening in your world though!! Ya too busy to blog?? :) jk.

    ReplyDelete