Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dance Class

Last night Ayla got to go to her cousin Litia's dance class. She was so excited but once they started dancing she just stood there and watched. So I went in the dance room and helped her see what they were doing and then she caught right on. All of the girls were about Litia's age so it was a little harder for Ayla, but she was all smiles as she was trying to do everything they were doing! She was so happy she thought it was so fun! It was so cute to watch her!

It was fun too cause the studio is run by the same lady I took dance from when I was like 7! (She probably wouldn't appreciate me advertising that as I am a terrible dancer, but that's not her fault).

4 comments:

  1. Your girls are so adorable! I can't believe how big Litia is getting. Tayvie looks kinds like my Emmory. Cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun!! i love that litia picked her little cousin for friend day!! they are too cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Hailey just went to her first dance class. She just watched at first too but by the end she was trying to do what the other girls were doing. And after that she didn't want to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love how she's just standing there! I'm sure she caught on-it just sometimes takes a minute to process what's going on!

    ReplyDelete