Friday, February 13, 2009

Sick As A Dog & As Old As Daddy

Cassie, our dog, has been extremely sick. My heart has been breaking for her. She is just old and miserable, so we've been trying to make her comfortable and happy. We decided that we needed to take her to the vet today, so Tony took her and came back with some antibiotics for her. Ayla wanted to know why Cassie went to the doctor and why she was sick and needed medicine. I explained to her that Cassie was just old and her immediate response as if she suddenly understood was "Oh! Old like daddy?"

6 comments:

  1. OK Girlie, how did you get the tabs? I am in charge of my wards RS blog, and the RS pres has requested tabs, but I'm just not smart enough. I have played much, but if you could explain and save a girl a few hours, wow, I would be so grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! Sad that little kids think we are old, I don't feel old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get to read your blog as much as I would like to. I found a part-time job from home and am busy doing that in what used to be my look at blogs time :) Love all of your pictures and posts! We are planning on getting a Zoo pass soon, so we should go sometime together for a playdate. Have a great week!
    --Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hailey has that exact same shirt. Seriously, I think we both have such great taste. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids say the funniest things. She is so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the things kids say!! i could just listen to her jabber all day long! love it!

    ReplyDelete