Friday, February 20, 2009

Jazz vrs. Grizzlies

A couple weeks ago I was having a pretty down day, we were pulling out of our driveway and we stopped to grab the mail. In amoungst the junk mail and jury duty summons was an envelope that contained two lower-bowl Jazz tickets and a note that said "Happy Random Day!" Totally made my day better! My sweet friend had sent me Jazz tickets! How cool is that? And how well does she know me? Thanks random friend! :) So we went to the game on Tuesday, did anyone watch the game? It was a GOOD game!!! (speaking of, did anyone stay up for the Celtics game last night? That was awesome!)It was so fun to be there and be SO close. We were just above the tunnel to the opponents locker room. We debated a little about taking the girls since we only had two seats we knew we would be pretty cramped, but each time we talked about it I couldn't imagine going with out Ayla. She loves to watch the games with us and I just didn't want her to miss out. She had a tun of fun watching for the blimp and for the Jazz Bear! She sat great with us. Tayvie on the other hand was doing flips in our arms climbing us, climbing the seats, trying to climb the stairs. That little girl has so much spunk! We wrestled with her the whole game long! But we made it the whole game! That's a long time for a little one year old like her to be contained! But it was totally worth it, when she would clap her hands along with everyone and bounce to the music, and the great big grin on her face. She loved it! Tony and I loved it too! It was so fun to be there in person, watching them play is a million times better when you are actually there!(I just had to show you how cute they are in their little Jazz Jersies and pink camo pants!)

4 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise in the mail! I am glad you had such a fun time! There is nothing cuter than kids in Jazz Jerseys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice surprise in the mail! I am glad you had such a fun time! There is nothing cuter than kids in Jazz Jerseys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable...and your friend knows you perfectly. She deserves a medal, especially with all you have been dealing with.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ehm..."friend" i'm checking my mail!! (teasin)
    glad you got to enjoy the game and be there for the winning goodness! i know how much you love them, love that you're passing that love on to the girls. and look at ayla's cute face! gosh i love that smile!

    ReplyDelete