Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What's going on

It has been way too long!

Here we are in December... and guess what we have 5 days until we meet our new baby girl!!! I'm so excited to see her little legs and feet and see what she looks like, hear her cry, and see if she has hair!

So November was busy. We spent a day at the hospital and found out I had pnemonia and was dehydrated. I was having steady, very close, and painful contractions but once I was hydrated they slowed down. Things have been so much better since then! The pnemonia had taken everything out of me, and it was so good to start feeling better!

Tony's job? We really have no idea what's going on right now. He was scheduled to be layed off this Friday, but there's so much work that they come to only him for that they can't let him leave yet, so who knows how long that will last. He has a new very powerful boss who wants to keep him, but it sounds like they will have to lay him off anyway, and then there may be a posibility they could fight to get him back... we'll see what happens.
UPDATE:
****IRRRRK! Scratch that I guess! Tony just called me and he has his official lay off date: January 8th.****

Ayla and Tayvie have been sick as well. Poor little Ayla had no voice over the weekend, it was cute but sad too! We're hoping everyone gets healthy and feeling better in the next couple days! Tayvie's been talking so much lately, she's so cute! She has so much energy, and is so stubborn she is really hard for me to keep up with lately!

Tony and I went to our doctor appointment yesterday for the last time! We are so excited! We were grinning the whole way home that the next time we make that drive to Ogden we'll be coming home with our baby! The plan is to be induced on MONDAY, December 7th in the morning. It seems unreal. We have a really busy week ahead of us so I know Monday will come fast! Today's goal amoungst other things is to GET THAT HOSPITAL BAG FINALLY PACKED! I know I'm crazy, I can't believe I haven't done that yet!

How's that for summing everything up! I've been with out a computer for about a week, so I'm happy to be back! Happy December Everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. I had somewhat the same thing while I was pregnant with Tyler. I was 29 weeks with steady contractions. We had to go to the hospital for a few hours to keep them under control. I went home with orders of partial bed rest and to drink LOTS of water (which means I was going to the bathroom A LOT). Amazing how much being hydrated makes a difference! I hope things go well for you guys getting your little girl here. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monday is a good day for a birthday. It's MY birthday :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete