Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm Avoiding

Nope, still have not packed that hospital bag. I find that just as odd as anyone. I was a good girl with Ayla and Tayvie both, both times bags were packed in ample time. I don't know what it is this time, I guess I just know no matter when she comes it will work out hospital bags or not!

So I'm being a good blogger right? Two posts in two days! Yea, I know it's cause I'm avoiding cleaning the house, paying the bills, putting laundry away, and packing bags. I really am so excited to do all those things and be "READY" but my body just doesn't want to do anything more than let my fingers type... but it's going to whether it likes it or not, cause I'm getting all those things done today! It's now or never!

Remember how I said we really have no idea what's going on with Tony's job? And then remember a couple hours later I added an update cause Tony called with an official lay off date? He called this morning with a new official lay off date: January 29th. This makes me a bit more comfortable, we can make it through bringing baby home and the holidays and he'll still have a job for another month... but do you see why we have no idea? I don't even know if I can count on that cause things change from day to day- even hour to hour! But I am very thankful for this new date, it seems a lot more managable to me.

Ah, what else can we talk about here... am I done already? Shoot. Guess it really is time to get to work. Happy Thursday Everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment