Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Our Official Team Picture

Hard to believe that our little Lyndlee Eve is 1 week and 1 day old already! Where has this last week gone? She is so precious. Tony and I are just in constant awe of our three little girls. They are such a dream come true.

I have so much to share and it seems like so little time to share it! I can't wait to tell you about her birth, and I can't wait to tell you about Ayla & Tayvie meeting her for the first time, and I can't wait to tell you all about her!

Our official team picture for the 2009-2010 season!

8 comments:

  1. yeah! we can't wait to hear it all either!! Glad to hear things are going well!! She's ADORABLE!!!! let us know when you're feeling up for a visit from the Maynes circus.... we would love to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! She has a ton of hair. I love your family pic it is awesome! I also can't wait to hear all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your sweet family! She is so cute and I can tell already she looks just like her older sisters! Hope everything is going well for your family!
    Love,
    The Sweets

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute! I can't wait to hear all the details! Congrats! Beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your girls are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! Your family is absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could your team picture get any cuter!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So stinking adorable. Love you guys. This reminds me of all the Jazz days in High School.

    ReplyDelete