Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm Spontaniously Planning to Be Around Here More

I love this picture because I think it represents well the chaos of my life.
If you can look past all the things I can't control very well, like who's looking at the camera, who's crying, the crazy flighty hair... it really is sweet. I see three most amazing little beings-I think what I see is the definition of love and joy smashed all together.
...and really if everyone were looking at the camera it wouldn't be nearly as fun!
Honestly though, I am a bit of a control freak I'm realizing. And things like this make me a little crazy. I really like to have a plan (of my own) and be following it. I plan e v e r y t h i n g ... I make Tony crazy because I am always running through the plan for the next few hours, days, or month. (Yet I will not follow a recipe, or a pattern).
I do wish I were more spontanious... how would I do that? Seriously, I would have to PLAN to be spontanious.
Life is so busy. But I've been thinking about things I want to do, (you may call that planning) and one thing I want to do is keep up my blog a little better. Tony and I use this to look back a lot, and I'm realizing I'm leaving a lot of gaps lately! When we want to look up Ayla's 4th birthday and Tayvie's 2nd birthday they'll be missing.
I also want to "read" your blogs too (who am I kidding we all know I mainly look at pictures! :), I miss seeing your cute little posts and seeing what you're all up too. So I'm going to make a PLAN to allow myself a half an hour a day to rejoin bloggyland, cause I like it here.
So there ya go, you can expect to see me around here a whole lot more.

4 comments:

  1. can you plan to start blogging for me too. i think that would be a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those same dresses for Emmory and Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! (I'm the same way with the planning.... it's startng to be more of a problem than it's worth for me :).... glad you're comin' back!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lacie...I laugh at this post because I am always being made fun of for my PLANNING lol! I think I actually bring more stress to my life sometimes because I have to PLAN EVERYTHING! But at least I always know that there is one person in the world that understands my way of thinking! I think that is why you are my Bestest :)
    I also agree on the whole blogging thing...I have been a slacker and need to be better! I noticed the other day that I have only don't maybe one post a month...that is a little pathetic.....Love ya!

    ReplyDelete