Monday, March 29, 2010

An LDS Tea Party

Ayla and Tayvie have the funnest little cupcake set and tea set. Last week they were playing with both. They "cooked" the cupcakes in their room and then set them all up nicely on their trays. Tayvie went to take a "bite" and Ayla said "NO Tayvie! We haven't said the prayer yet!" I grabbed my camera as Tayvie immediately bowed her head and started to pray, Ayla came right over and did the same. Then the tea party resumed and even Lyndlee got to enjoy a plastic cupcake!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that is SO CUTE!!!!! LOVE those girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the cutest thing I have ever seen...im so glad you captured it on camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is adorable!!! Such cute little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! Lyndlee is adorable...who does she look like? I love how they all play together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You obviously are doin' something right. =)

    ReplyDelete