Thursday, August 2, 2007

18 Months Old

Ayla turned 18 months old on July 24 and I've been thinking I needed to get some good shots of her for her 18 month old picture. So I drapped a curtain across the fireplace for a backdrop and took some pictures of her. I left the curtain hanging there and the next morning Ayla climbed up on the ledge of the fireplace with the backdrop behind her and started saying "cheese." So I got my camera and took some more pictures, and they turned out much better than the day before. She was totally posing and being a ham for the camera.









2 comments:

  1. These turned out SO great! I love her little smirk and her hair!!! She looks so grown up, what are we going to do with these girls??? Emmaree is sitting her saying, "BABY!" "Baby!" So cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a dress over her shorts? If so, Karah has the same one! We bought it a long time ago when she was little and thought it would be forever till it would fit (the only size was 3T and she was a baby.) Wow! Can't believe she's finally wearing it! We should have them wear their matching dresses together! Ayla is so cute in these pics! Such a cute little personality!

    ReplyDelete