Monday, August 20, 2007

Picnic



(How funy is this picture!)



I wasn't feeling too well this day and thought it would do us some good to get out in the fresh air. So I took a lunch and went to my favorite place in the world: The West Valley City Family Fitness Center. I love to go walking there, it's just a really nice place. So Ayla and I sat on the lawn and ate our apple slices and watched them mow the baseball diamonds with their big lawn mowers. Just a side note, this was on a Monday but she brought me her whole complete outfit down to the shoes and socks that she had worn the day before because that's what she wanted to wear, so I let her. It was a nice little outing.

2 comments:

  1. I saw a coat at Babies R Us that would match that outfit perfectly! Right down to the SHOES, as you would say! SO Fun, sorry to hear you aren't doing too hott still. Praying and thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big she is getting! She is so beautiful! I think she looks so much like her daddy! I bet you two have so much fun together! I can't wait to find out what your new little one is!!!! Make sure you keep me posted!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete