Wednesday, August 8, 2007

TAG: Why Do I Blog???


Sarah tagged me with the question "why do you blog?"

I think of it as a journal. Ideally, I would like to keep a journal for Ayla with little stories and pictures of what she is doing... I am doing that but am so behind on it, it's hard to look back and remember details and little things as much as I would like to. Journaling takes me so much more time, but I use this blog as a refrence for that. This I put my favorite pictures on so it makes them easy to find and then I put little things on here about what she is doing, like words she is saying, and what our family is up to. So when I work on my journal I look back on my blog to see what she was up to. That is my biggest and main reason for doing it and I'm so glad that I have it for that reason, also the fact that other people are looking at it and expecting new stuff every so often motivates me to keep up on it. I do also like that it's a fun way to keep in touch with friends and family. I LOVE to see pictures of other people's kids and families and see what they are up to and I love to share mine with all of you.
I tag:

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS PHOTOGRAPH! Look at you! Seriously, you amaze me. I love all of your reasons for blogging. I am so thankful that you have a blog. I miss you like CRAZY! Hope you are feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic lace....yeah you have a new camera!!! Exciting.....I really need to start up again!!! I have really been slacking with taking pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete