Saturday, October 6, 2007

Family Pictures




We had our family pictures taken this week here's the link if you want to see a few of them:

Simply You Photography & Design: S'more Christmas Session Goodness:

Kim took them for us, she did a great job, she spent a lot of time with us. Ayla fell asleep right before we got to the location and she was so tired... infact Kim has some pictures of her just laying on us! So we didn't get much personality from the little one unless we were doing acrobatics with her! She loved the star though!

9 comments:

  1. So sorry she wasn't in her happiest moods. She is such a dawl...it was so fun to spend the afternoon with you guys. I hope you like your photos! I enjoyed taking them! Love that first one too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Kim did a really great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those are awesome. Where did you go to take them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Cottonwood Canyon, just near the entrance to doughnut falls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Justen's high school friend. Just clicking around on his blog. I think that one time I actually hung out with Tony...which got me to click on your blog from Justen's. Had fun going through lots of photos so just thought I'd say hi. That star is so cute in your family ones...I'll probably do the same! So thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We just had family pictures taken too, but ours weren't nearly as cute. No I want to do ours again. I LOVE Ayla's bright blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pictures, I was just thinking I need to get some taken, its that time of year I guess. Really though Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi again. Now that we're friends :) I must admit I can't figure out what your title means. I did look back toward the beginning of your blog. Didn't find it, but did find lots of cute photos of cute outfits on your cute pie!

    ReplyDelete