Friday, October 26, 2007

Feelin' Crafty







I've been sewing like crazy the last couple weeks. I've been making cotton receiving blankets for all the little babies that are coming soon. I loved the cotton blankets for nursing... especially in the summer. So I also got a bee in my bonnet to sew my drapes for the front room and put up my curtain rod (that I've had for 4 1/2 years). I also have Trina's quilt up. I love having a quilt up, especially since hers is black it matches my halloween decor! As you can see Ayla loves helping me quilt! That girl loves helping me anything! Her way of helping is pulling the pins out of the side and sticking them in the dots (how funny huh?) and then bouncing the quilt while I'm trying to work on it! The first day it was up she thought it was a trampoline- but now it's just a trampoline for bupo. I've also been working on the fisherman picture (if you want to see that click the side link there), I'm going to have Tony take some pictures of how I work on that cause I do it on a folding table and Ayla is usually climbing all over me and laying on the table while I'm working on it- so funny! She has her own picture she colors with me but apparently it takes a lot of movement.


3 comments:

  1. What great talent you have! Ayz will be real lucky to walk in your steps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the craftiness. Makes me want a baby...love those blankets on the top...so fun! I WAS admiring your sheers on your window the other day, but didn't say anything...really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your hard work and time you have been putting into my ADORABLE blanket. Thanks Ayla for helping mommy.....Love you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete