Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Healthy and Happy!



We had our big ultrasound today. Ayla was so excited about it last night, I told her we were going to see the baby in mommy's tummy on the tv and she lifted up my shirt to see my belly and pointed to it and kept saying "baby." Then when she was ready to go to sleep she laid her head on my tummy and said "n-night baby" and wanted to sleep there. She was excited again this morning and kept pointing to the screen and saying baby while we were watching the ultrasound, so I think she might understand some what. We would ask her if she was having a brother or a sister and she would repeat the words "brother" and "sister" surprisingly well!


Everything looked good, the baby is healthy and happy, LOTS of grins it was so cute to see! It's so amazing, it's like watching a real baby... probably because it is a real baby! These 3D shots are kind of funky (and creepy) cause it goes in and out of the different layers so they look weird and really distorted, so don't be scared of my baby because of these pictures, Ayla's looked funky like this too and she turned out adorable! No surprises here they said she's a girl just like the doctor thought before. We're so excited for another little girl! It will be so fun for Ayla to have a sister... and we're excited that she can wear all of Ayla's clothes and use all of her blankets! How handy!!!
We probably will name her

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! Wish I had known that you were up here today! I would have loved to have you come out and see my new home! I really like the name! Can't wait to meet her and this time you or Tony had better call me when she is born so I can come and visit you in the hospital since you will be up here!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the name too, I think it fits your personality and your family very well. If you love it, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. I think I like the spelling the way you like best too. Congratulations, can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete