Thursday, December 20, 2007

32 Weeks

Today was our 32 week appointment. Everything still looks good. Our insurance is changing January 1st so I have to deliver at Ogden Regional Hospital instead of McKay Dee. I was a little sad about that cause that was a big reason we stayed in Ogden, but we still get to keep Dr Hartman and everyone I've talked to really likes Ogden Regional and some even like it better than McKay Dee... so it's good. The two hospitals are only like a block or two appart, so it shouldn't be a big deal.
I had the hardest time figuring this ultrasound out! The doctor was teasing me cause I just couldn't see it! It's just the bottom part of her face, the chin, the lips and the nose. I finally figured it out. I don't know why this is the picture he printed us... he probably thought it was funny, but the rest of the time we could see her really well. We sat and watched her open and close her mouth and swallow for a few minutes... it was so cute and just plain amazing to watch!
Ayla gets so excited to see baby Tayvie on the tv!

6 comments:

  1. I see it but her lips look HUGE. Funny, I am sure they are not...or I am not looking at it the right way. I love that you get an ultrasound every time. That is so exciting! She is coming so SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's silly! It kinda looks like she's smooshing her lips and nose on the window. Maybe she'll be silly like that! So cute! Ayla is going to have fun! I was amazed when you said that your juice expired after the baby was due! When you see dates like that it sure makes it real...and soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see her

    ReplyDelete
  4. I woke up this morning and thought..."Holy Crap! Lacie's post DID say 32 weeks...that is CRAZY. Wow! Eight weeks or less! Can't wait...oh many just can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just to freak you out a little more imagine if we were going by the actual due date instead of the ultrasound due date. That would make me about 34 weeks! Crazy huh? But yeah, I have come to believe in the ultrasound due date.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lacie,

    I have delivered at both hospitals. Bekka was born at McKay Dee and both Abbi and Catie were born at Ogden Regional! I loved Ogden Regional the best!!! The nursing staff there is awesome! You will love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete