Thursday, December 13, 2007

Just What I Like




I love this little face.
I should probably clarify I'm really not an aspiring photographer. (as I'm sure you can tell from the quality of my pictures) I just like taking pictures. I don't know much about photography, I just do what I like. I don't edit my pictures, I have photoshop but haven't learned how to use it yet. I would like to learn more about Photoshop to play with pics just for arts sake, you know maybe do a whole Andy Warhol thing, oh and maybe to take the ketchup off of Ayla's face here and there :) and I would like to (need to, am going to) learn more about my camera. But that's really the extent of it. I just like documenting my life, my families life, you know whatever through pictures. So maybe I'm an aspiring real good picture taker!

3 comments:

  1. You inspire me. In my book that makes you a photographer. You have an eye like no one else. An eye I only wish I could have with photography. I have to try so hard to see the things that you see in the every day. I love you my aspiring photographer. (It is okay to call yourself that.) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah if I could document Roman's life as well as you have with pictures I would be thrilled. While I do get some cute pictures it's more just because he's cute than the fact that I actually can take a good picture. I just luck out sometimes. You seem to luck out all the time if it's luck for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are a great picture taker....I am in love with so many of your pictures....I need to be a better mom now that I have more energy and start taking some more pictures.

    ReplyDelete