Monday, December 17, 2007

Baby Gracie


Won't she be a wonderful big sister soon? By the way, the orange juice I opened this morning doesn't expire until February 4th!!! So I could very well be drinking the same OJ until baby Tayvie comes... I won't be, but I'm just saying! :)


So here we are in the way back machine again. I'm so behind, but I'm catching up here. Just after Thanksgiving Gracie was born, Tanner's little sister. We were lucky enough to be at the hospital when Tanner got to see her for the first time. I love his reaction. You can kind of see it in his face, so cute! What a cute boy... and baby girl... and Trina's nails are beautiful!


Trina click here for more pics of baby Gracie.

5 comments:

  1. She's beautiful! Trina did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lacie- im so glad we are blog friends. love the pics@!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lacie- im so glad we are blog friends. love the pics@!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These turned out so beautiful. I am so glad you were able to capture such a spectacular moment in Tan's life. I love these and I am sure Trina will cherish them forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at my cute KIDS....wow that is weird to say..KIDS!!!
    You will have to forward me the one of Tanner and his sweet face....I didn't get one of him.

    ReplyDelete