Monday, December 24, 2007

'Tis The Season

It's amazing to see how much Ayla has grown and changed over the last year. Watching her help her daddy put up the Christmas tree just made me remember watching the same thing last year, that doesn't seem so long ago. It's funny now, cause she always wants the lights on the tree on, and if they're not she says they are 'night-night.' Everytime we leave the house she says 'bye, Christmas tree, bye, bye' and waves to it. She is loving this Christmas season. She loves looking at all of the Christmas lights while we're driving. She says 'Aya's side' or 'mommy's side' depending on which side the lights are on. So cute, so fun!

4 comments:

  1. I love these pictures!!! Your tree looks so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the exposures using just the Christmas lights, somehting I haven't tried yet. I am lazy though. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just tell you again....that I love these pictures. I have been checking blogs everyday and everytime I come to yours I have to stop and look at the pics...I think they look sooo cool.

    ReplyDelete