Friday, December 14, 2007

Thanksgiving










Insert Picture of Gentry here, or the rolls will do just nicely:


Okay Gen, see what happens when you refuse to let people take your picture! I have no picture of your face... I have a fine picture of all the beautiful rolls that we can look back on in years to come and enjoy, but we'll always wonder where that other sister was that Thanksgiving.

We had Thanksgiving at my mom and dad's this year. It was YUMMMY!!! You all know how I love Thanksgiving a holiday that completely revolves around food- good food- my favorite food!

Oh yeah, and it's nice to be with family too!

3 comments:

  1. way cute! I love that pic with Marci and Ayz. I miss Marci.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julz! That's Marci and Litia... is that your preggo brain talking? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one of her playing the piano and the one of her snoozing! So cute! April

    ReplyDelete