Monday, March 31, 2008

Tayvie's Special Day


Yesterday we blessed Tayvie Noon. She is such a sweet, sweet little girl. She was so good and so happy all day long. Tony said she just laid their with her eyes wide open looking around while he gave her the blessing. She didn't even make a sound. Tony gave her a beautiful blessing. My favorite thing is that you can tell how much he loves his little girls because he gets so emotional when he blesses them. If you know Tony, you know it is unlike him to be emotional in anyway. He doesn't get upset about anything, he's very mello and even tempered. The only other time I have seen him cry besides blessing his girls was during a Mandy Moore movie :) ... Sorry hun, I just think it's cute, your girls will love reading this when they are older :). Anyway, as I was saying, I love seeing how much love he has for Tayvie and for Ayla and for me. Tayvie looked beautiful, I loved dressing her up 'like a princess' as Ayla would say, but she really is just a beautiful little baby... I could just stare at her for hours.



13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dress!!! You are so talented! :) THe smile on Tayvie's face is so cute! Love the pics of all of you together also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a great job with fixing the dress. It is gorgeous!!! We are so sad that we had to miss her blessing. It would have been great to see your family. We will have to plan something soon and get our girls together to play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lace, that blessing was so so sweet. Tony is such a good man, you two definately deserve each other. I am also very grateful for his (and yours) testimony. That was very touching, and I am so glad I could be there. I think that Macen and Tayvie need to get married when they grow up....let's work on that :) Love you guys-Shan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how much she looks like Ayla in the first few pictures! I opened this site and "saw Ayla" as a baby-crazy! I am glad it was a fun day! And $5 for a blessing dress-that's unheard of! April

    ReplyDelete
  5. You amaze me! First their Easter dresses, now this? I love her dress after the alterations. I would have to agree, before the alterations, it's not my favorite. I love the smile in the third picture though. She is such a sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the big day. That is such a neat day to always remember. And of course, your girls both looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your pictures- she is so cute!! I can't believe how much she is starting to look like Ayla! How fun. You're such an awesome mom to do so much for your girls already! I love it! And I was thinking the other day after reading a comment you put on my blog- how crazy it is that I feel like I know you so well! I think that we've really only met like a handful of times, and yet I really do look up to YOU so much!! I can't tell you how many times I look at your blog and I am just so impressed with what you do and want to do something like it! You're really incredible! (sorry long comment) what I should say is that I think you're definitely at the top of my Lacie's List!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like it was a perfect day! That's so cool that your husband loves his little girls so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved being there for this special day. She did look like a princess...what a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have no idea how bummed I am that I couldn't be there for the blessing. But she is so beautiful! I can't believe how great that dress looks- you're a genius!!! Anyway- thanks for posting the pics for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're an amazing mother...what more can I say! Tayvie's blessing dress is gorgeous! I love the announcement you made. The pictures your took of your sister's engagement pictures turned out great. Love the 'ghetto' look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I swear that she is Tony in a dress. She is so stinking cute. They both are...I mean the girls not Tony. HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay I lied I think Tayvie is looking more and more like ayla. She is sooo dang cute!!!

    ReplyDelete