Wednesday, July 16, 2008

5 Months of Giggles




I looked at the older Purple Chair Pictures and honstly didn't think she had grown much if any. I thought this was going to be funny cause (in my eyes) she looks just the same... but now that I see the pictures she IS growing and changing! She's still my little baby...5 months old.
Tayvie @ 5 months old:
Weight: 11 lbs
Height: 26 inches
Loves toys, always wants to be holding on to something to play with and stick in her mouth.
Wiggly... wiggly...wiggly...wiggly!
She has to be moving constantly! She'll roll to her tummy and start scooting, she can scoot herself all the way across my bed in just seconds, like a little inchworm.
She loves her sister! She loves to watch everything Ayla does.
Lot's of cooing and smiling... She is one happy little girl for sure!
Still as sweet as can be.

4 comments:

  1. She is SO Cute! Can't believe she is 5 months old already. These kids grow way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY COW....5 months has gone way too fastt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a doll! I can't believe she is already five months. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squee...she is as precious as pie. I miss your little family, we must get together soon so I can munch on her! Five months already? CRAZY...way to go scooter girl!

    ReplyDelete