Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm Psychic!!!

You want to know ironic?

I let Ayla watch Blue's Clues today in my room and when it ended she went in to go potty. So I quickly changed the channel when she left so that she wouldn't be stuck to the tv all afternoon. I changed it to channel 2 just because it's a grown up channel... and what should be on? Oprah's Favorite things!!! How ironic- because I NEVER, EVER watch Oprah, but I have been telling you all that I'm going to do a Lacie's Favorite Things post! So needless to say, I am not even watching it right now, instead I'm typing this, but seeeeee somewhere in me is a bit of psychicness!

So I have 2 more Yellowstone posts and then... da-da-da-da: We'll do Lacie's Favorite Things (yes they will all be materialistic goodness- none of the sappy "these two little girls are my very favorite things..." cause they definately are but I can't give them away, and that's what Oprah does: gives her audience all of her favorite things.

So be prepared cause once I do MY favorite things YOU will all be tagged to do your favorite things!!!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe I better clarify I can't give you all of my favorite things like Oprah does -sorry- I definately would if I could! :) But I can tell you what they are... and maybe I can arrange to give you each one of them... hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete