Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wimbledon.... almost ready!







We spent some time at Tony's grandma's cabin last week. It was so nice and relaxing. Their cabin is right next to a little river and they have a tennis court. I was really impressed with how well Ayla could hold the racket and hit the ball. She was really into it. After we let Ayla play for a bit Tony and I turned on the ball machine and lined up at the top of the court to practice a bit. I thought it was the cutest thing ever, Ayla lined up right next to me holding her racket with the perfect stance ready to hit. Tony told me to take a step back and Ayla did the same very carefully to line herself back up with us! Also you can see what a great little cheerleader Tayvie was!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big the girls are getting. Especially Tayvie. She is a doll, and Ayla is going to be a pro. Very cute pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the copy cat stage. We really need to get our girls together so they can play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE. Love that you are always getting out with your family. I have utter jealousy about that.

    ReplyDelete