Monday, July 7, 2008

My Favorite Things!!!


(if you looked at that price on the Instep website, I paid $70 less than that at Wal-Mart)

I love that these two match so they look like they came together! I really do love my jogging stroller. People ask me all the time if I actually jog with it and the answer is yes! And the strollometer keeps me motivated! I love to see exactly how far I have gone and how long it has taken me and how fast I went... and the temperature!

Emerald Breakfast on the Go Trail Mix

I am not a snacker. I usually don't like snacks and especially not trail mix. BUT this stuff I love! mmmm!

Ice Breakers Sours

Speaking of snacks... these are really not a snack just a mint. These are probably my newest favorite thing! They are so yummy and refreshing! And both Ayla and Tayvie like to play with the cool little containers!

My favorite recipes


Click HERE if you want them.
See I'm just like Oprah givin' ya free stuff!


My camera

Oh seriously! What would I do with out this camera? Just taking this picture with another camera made me love it even more. Do you have any idea how many times a day I use this? Probably the most used item in my house! Last year in Yellowstone EVERYONE had a Nikon, my dad has a D50 and looking at his picture quality verses mine- that was the breaking point! I decided I had to get one! Good decision! It was awesome to have it this year in Yellowstone - it's awesome to have it for anything!


  • My computer:

    I am a computer GEEK! I am in LOVE with HTML! I dream in html! (seriously) So HERE are some backgrounds I made. The log in is LaciesBackgrounds and the password is backgrounds. If you want one, HERE are instructions on how to upload it to your blog.

  • See more Oprah-ism free stuff!

    (hey I didn't say it would be good stuff!)

    My diaper bag

    I love this one! My constant search for a functional diaper bag has ended!!! Atleast until this one dies. I do not like to carry a purse, let alone a diaper bag. But this is just a cool bag I can just stick a couple of diapers, some wipes, my DL and CC's in there (maybe some Ice Breakers) and I'm good, I don't need all the compartments of a big bulky diaperbag! And yep, it's got the fab four on it! Doesn't get any cooler than that!

    My fury purple blanket

    I have had this blanket probably since I was 3! It is so soft and cuddley!!! Everytime we leave early in the morning I cuddle in it in the car. In fact, I'm cuddling in it right now and it's JULY!


    My sunglasses

    I do wish I could wear the bug eye movie star sunglasses, these aren't as cute, but they do match my stroller! These are my Rx sunglasses. I seriously can't drive with out them. I even use them when it's dark. Those of you who know me know I have terrible eye sight and depth perception - terrible like I use to be an optician and I know what I'm talking about- terrible! :) Funny thing is that I don't often wear my clear glasses!


    Pampered Chef Mix 'n Chop

    This thing is the coolest cooking utensil! Since I am "not allowed" to come near a pan with a fork, this thing is the best thing I've ever discovered! I use this for every dinner! It does just what the name says it does! Very, very cool! Wish I could give you all one!

    So there you have it! Some of my favorite things. There are SO many more, like if we wanted to get into music this post would go on FOR-EVER! So, I tried to just narrow it down to a few of the fun things that make my day fun and easier!

    Now I want to know what some of YOUR favorite things are!

    6 comments:

    1. Oooo I love it. I love ALL of it. It makes me jealous that strap of yours...and that stroller. Good times. Love your favorite things and I didn't know you were an html guru.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I am officially putting that stroller on my christmas wish list. It looks awesome, and the best part is that you already found where to get it for a great deal! thanks.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I wish I could understand how to make my website pretty! I will have to read your instructions and see if it helps! I love my double stroller so much too! Mine's a Combi Twin Savy and it's one of my best purchases!

      ReplyDelete
    4. I need a background for my blog, but do you have anything manly? The frog one sorta comes close. I really like what you put behind that picture at the top of your blog. Anything like that?

      ReplyDelete
    5. Ahh, I love this post. You have some so very cool things! And I have had your Broccoli cheese soup and it ROCKS. I really need you to give me lessons on HTML. Your blog is so dang cool.

      ReplyDelete
    6. What a very fun post! I enjoyed reading about your FAVORITE things. You are like Oprah...thanks for sharing! When are we taking the little girls swimming? I really want to meet you sometime. Have a great weekend!

      ReplyDelete