Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Best Part of Waking Up...


...are these happy little faces!

Tayvie is such a little morning person. She wakes up grinning. Ayla on the other hand is NOT at all a morning person, however if you let her sleep in and wake up when she's ready she comes out happy as can be and ready to play. If she's not ready to wake up yet the one thing that WILL cheer her up no fail is Tayvie. She loves to cuddle with Tayvie. She loves to hold Tayvie and help take care of her, and she loves it when Tayvie grins at her and giggles. Tayvie just loves to see her sisters face (she also loves to grab her hair).

Aunt Marci just got back from Chicago and these most adorable little jammies came with her in just the right sizes!

Just in time to illistrate my point: As I'm typing this Tayvie is right beside me playing and we hear little footsteps coming down the hall Tayvie starts squealing at the sight of her sister and the look on her face- where was my camera! Ayla comes down the stairs grinning I say "bom dia" and she just starts giggling!

You two are so much fun, I think you're my favorites!

8 comments:

  1. love the expressions on these lil sweeties faces. they are such happy girls...i can't get enough of them. love seeing them all the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls are so adorable. Tayvie is a doll and I can see how her and Ayla love each other so much they are the cutest sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post has made me think that maybe I want more than just one child :) They are so dang cute together! Yep, that was my wedding....how I wish I was still that thin. Can't wait to FINALLY meet you and your cute girls tomorrow. See you then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I have been out of it for a couple of weeks! But the best part of coming back is definately those two cute little faces :) That must be sooo sooo fun to dress two little girls up all alike. That is the funnest part of having a girl anyway, and do it double looks like fun !
    Anyway, hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just makes me super happy. Love the matchy matchy...and the Portuguese.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your girls are seriously sooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...is Folger's in your cup. Sorry I couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete